Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Pirate Adventure

It all began when I ventured into the South Padre Island, located on the tropical tip of Texas and bordered by the Gulf of Mexico. This beautiful place has more to offer than just sun, sea and sand ... the island lures people to enjoy the spirit of adventure, and that's what I did! 


I was advised that I should not meet the pirates, but I took the risk!

I could not believe I met Captain Black Jack in person. He was willing to teach me some sailing lessons and the rules of the High Sea:
1. Ye Captain is always right.
2. If ye lose an eye, hand or leg in service, tough luck.
3. All Booty belongs to yer Captain.
4. All Rum belongs to yer Captain.
5. Mutineers will walk the plank.
6. Any problems with rules, ye die.


I just had to say: Aye, Aye Captain


Captain Black Jack turned out to be a sweet gentleman!




When I was a little girl I wanted to be a pirate... finally my dream came true.



Captain's Black Jack ship, the Black Dragon. 


While on board the Black Dragon, I saw the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. Fortunately I had my camera with me to capture this moment!


For this special occasion I put on my light green cardigan (Pantone margarita), a beige tee (Pantone starfish) and my own Cafe Latte necklace made with coffee beans and pumpkin seeds.
Yes, that cute parrot is Hercules, the pirate's pet.




Ahoy Matey, Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment