Don't let the winter blues get your style down! Add WOW to your wardrobe with this stylish plan that will help you transform your look.
Inspired by Lana del Rey: Citizens of Humanity "Mandy" high waist floral jean, Burberry double breasted trench coat, Lillybee ballet flats, Big Buddha Braxton hobo bag, Irma Guzman Marbella earrings orange.
1. Printed Jeans: Choose from abstracts, florals, polka dots, tapestry motifs and geometrics. Add a solid top, a denim jacket, and flats for a laid-down look. Want more polish? Pair with a blazer, a fitted sweater and booties.
From left to right: Moto Baroque skinny jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, Jones New York The Straight Leg (petite), and Citizens of Humanity.
2. Colored Coats: "Outerwear is a focal point when it's chilly" says stylist Emily Current. So put on an eye-catching coat. J. Crew's coats come in a range of pretty colors from violet to coral.
3. Summery Necklaces: Yellow, orange or fuschia will lift your mood on gray days. Choose a head-turning necklace you'd normally wear in summer. Pair these Cartagena necklaces with quieter outfits like a navy blue or brown turtleneck and indigo skinnies.
4. Graphic Shoes: Combine printed pumps or booties with colorblocked clothing that picks up the hues.
From left to right: Aldo Water, Dollhouse Meow Pump, Emma Cook Orange Patchwork, and Diba Lake ankle bootie.
5. Color block clutch: A fun addition to a simple outfit.
Clutches: Audrey Brooke, Dello, Nila Anthony, and Marc Jacobs.