* The Iguazu Necklace: This long multi-strand necklace is an awesome combination of natural materials, and the captivating color scheme makes it super versatile. The fiery red chocho seeds, provide the perfect contrast to the rustic brown tagua nut beads and wood rondelles. Tagua, also called the vegetable ivory, is a nut, the seed of a palm tree that grows in the tropical rainforests of several South American countries including Colombia, Ecuador, and Brazil.
This easy to wear necklace is lightweight and fun and elegant at the same time. And it is also easily dressed up or down depending on your need. Find it here: Iguazu Necklace
* The Andes Bracelet: This rustically glamorous bracelet is perfect for the last days of summer and the Fall. Best of all, it gives you the look of stacked bracelets in one beautiful piece. Ten strands of small wood beads are joined together to create a stunning ombré design. Find it here: Andes Bracelet
* Tropical Earrings: These beautiful, boho style dangle earrings each feature a polished, coconut teardrop and yellow turquoise beads. These will be the perfect pop of color for those fall and winter styles and they will be great in the summer too!
Length: 3" 1/2 including the ear wire. Find them here: Tropical Earrings
* The Cartagena Necklace: It's so easy to add a chic pop of color with this fun and captivating necklace made with tagua nut petals that are linked together with a black cotton cord. Tagua, also called the vegetable ivory, is a nut, the seed of a palm tree that grows in the tropical rainforests of several South American countries including Colombia, Ecuador, and Brazil. Find it here: Cartagena Necklace
* The Galapagos Necklace: Long and exotic, this boho style necklace is so easy to wear with anything and any time of the year. The combination of earthy colors, sizes and shapes makes this necklace a unique find. Just imagine this piece with any solid color top, or white button up and jeans. Perfect for layering or wearing solo. To create this piece I used cacho and acai seeds. Find it here: Galapagos Necklace
* The Bahamas Necklace: Add a tropical touch to your fall/winter outfits with this island inspired necklace. The earthy color scheme makes this necklace super versatile, You can wear this amazing artisan necklace with any of your fall and winter pieces, and summer too. I designed this necklace with white bombona seeds, coconut shell discs, the focal point is a large wood tube, and small wood rondelles. Find it here: Bahamas Necklace
Thank you for visiting my blog!